Burgundy wine trip from Paris – Private Tour
Experience the beauty and richness of Burgundy’s history as you explore the area of Chablis and Côte de Nuits
Min. 2 / Max. 6 pers.
Pick-up at your hotel in Paris
French or English
Car or Minivan
+33 610 23 56 34
for more information
From 370 €/person
Geraldine, our bilingual guide, is a wine expert.
She has been conducting wine tasting and wine trips for the past 15 years.
She is a knowledgable and friendly guide who will guide and assist you during the whole trip.
Géraldine is CEO of Wine Domini, WSET, CWS, DTO Institute of Oenology – Burgundy
ITINERARY – 2 days in Burgundy
DAY 1 : Paris – Chablis - Gevrey Chambertin
Nicknamed the “Golden Door of Burgundy,”the charming village of Chablis is only 180 km from Paris (about 2hours).
- Pick up at 8 :00 at your hotel in Paris
- Arrive around 10:15 am at Chablis
- Prestige Wine tasting at the world famous producer William Fèvre or Domaine Laroche Those prestigious domaines are a reference for the wines of Chablis which are made from the Chardonnay grape. You will taste side by side various Chablis from different plots to understand the concept of the soil. Wines from Chablis are very diverse and they can teach your palate to capture an infinite number of mineral nuances.
- Walk around Chablis. Although people mostly come to sample the wines, Chablis is a a charming village with medieval houses. Enjoy a bucolic walk by the Serain river
- Lunch at the Hostellerie des Clos in Chablis, a warm and friendly restaurant that serves Gourmet French food
- Scenic road in the middle of the vineyards. Drive through he landscape of rolling hills and peaceful villages (Fixin, Marsannay..)
- Stop off on the Corton hillside, a unique location in Burgundy for red and white Grands Crus. Exceptional place overlooking the vineyards
- Wine tasting at Corton C, a world famous producer of Corton Pinot Noir
- Arrive in Gevrey-Chambertin. Check in Hôtel des Grands Crus*, a peaceful and charming 3 stars hotel located in the heart of the “Grands Crus” Wine Road in Gevrey-Chambertin.* Upon availability, double room. Breakfast included. For a more luxurious hotel, please contact us for an estimate
DAY 2 : Gevrey Chambertin - Vougeot - Paris
The Côte de Nuits is rarely more than a kilometer wide. It is squeezed between the plains to the East and the hills to the West. The wines from Côte de Nuits are mainly reds because conditions here are ideal for Pinot Noir. They stand out for their elegance and this small area contains the majority of the Bourgogne Grands Crus
- Leave the hôtel at 9:00 am
- Visit and tasting at Domaine Quivy, located in a charming 18th century castle
- Head to Burgundy’s « Champs-Elysées »along the Côte de Nuits Grands Crus Wine Road: Vosne-Romanée, Gevrey-Chambertin, Chambolle-Musigny,…
- Enjoy a walk in the “Grands Crus” vineyards,la Tâche, La Grande Rue, Romanée-Conti..depending on the season, you might be able to see workers in the vineyards harvesting, pruning or just simply plowing with horses
- Lunch in Chambolle Musigny. “Le Chambolle” is a bistro gastronomic restaurant. Charming and refined, it offers the perfect peaceful setting for lunch.
- In the afternnoon, Visit of Clos Vougeot . Standing in the very heart of Burgundy’s vineyards, it was originally a wine farm, built in the 12th century by Cistercian monks. With its medieval vat-house and presses, Cistercian cellar and original kitchens, it forms a unique architectural whole, attracting history lovers, architecture lovers or wine lovers. Its is also the headquarters of the Confrérie des Chevaliers du Tastevin.
- Return to Paris around 9pm (about 3 hours drive, depending on the traffic)
Prices & Departure dates
- 2 to 3 people: 590 €/pers
- 4 to 6 people: 475 €/pers
- Transportation by car or mini van
- Free pick up and drop off at your hotel in Paris
- Full time bilingual wine guide
- All visits and tastings
- 1 night in 3 stars hotel, double room*. Breakfast included
* supplement for a single room, ask for an estimate
- Lunches and dinner
30% deposit at the time of reservation
Due to hôtel and reservations fees, there will be a 30% fee incurred if a confirmed tour is cancelled more than 7 days before the actual tour date and a 50% fee if cancelled between 3 to 7 days. For cancellations made within 3 days, no refund will be provided.