Itinerary: Paris – Reims – Countryside
- Pick up at your hotel at 8h00
- Scenic drive through the Champagne countryside
- 11am: Visit and tasting, family champagne grower
- 12:45: Lunch in the Champagne countryside, bistrot style
- 2pm: Visit and tasting Champagne Ruinart
- Stop at the cathedral where all the French kings were coronated
- Return to Paris around 7pm (depending on the traffic). Drop off at your hotel
- Transportation by private car
- Visits to all wineries
- Bilingual professional and champagne expert guide
- Lunch is not included (about 20€ extra)
- Personal expenses
There will be a 30% fee incurred if a confirmed tour is cancelled more than 7 days before the actual tour date and a 50% fee if cancelled between 3 to 7 days. For cancellations made within 3 days, no refund will be provided.
There are no reviews yet.