Discover the essence of Champagne with it’s beautiful countryside
- Departure: 7:45 am (meeting point: Trocadero – Monument aux morts)
- Arrive around 10 am at Epernay
- Walk along the Avenue de Champagne, the “Champs-Elysées” of Champagne and admire the most prestigious Champagne Houses
- Visit of the Champagne House, Moet&Chandon. Visiting Moet is impressive, not only because it is the largest champagne house in the world but also because they own the biggest chalk cellars with 28km labyrinth of caves. Really worth the visit!
- Enjoy the scenic road through the Champagne vineyards from village to village (Ay, Cramant, Avize…)
- Lunch in the small village of Damery, , at the Bateau Lavoir, a typical champagne restaurant in the countryside, by the river Marne
- Arrive in a charming and authentic family-run estate, Château de Boursault. Feel the intimacy of a private chateau run by a passionate family for generations. Start the visit in the vineyards, in front of the Renaissance chateau, tour around the traditional vat room and cellar before tasting the family champagnes on the terrasse overlooking he vineyards
- Return to Paris around 8pm (depending on traffic)
There are no reviews yet.