Private Wine tasting & Dinner in Paris
Enjoy a private wine tasting dinner with a wine expert
Private (min: 2 pers, max: 10 pers)
Meeting point: Métro Ranelagh (line 9)
From 90 €/person
Geraldine, wine expert
Geraldine de Kersaint-Gilly is a Certified Wine Specialist by the Society of Educators (US) and has the Advanced Diploma of the WSET, Wine and Spirit Education Trust (UK). She worked in the New York wine retail business for 9 years. She came back to Paris in September 2011 with her family and founded Wine Domini.
She organizes informal, interactive, yet educational, wine classes in English in a typical French apartment in the heart of the 16th arrondissement.
Small groups of 10 pers max. Possibility to privatize
Enjoy the perfect combination between the food and the wine. Geraldine isn’t only a wine expert, she is also a good cook! Enjoy a private wine tasting dinner at her place, in the heart of the 16th arrondissement of Paris.
- Meet at Geraldine’s place, in the heart of the 16th in a typical French apartment. This is a unique opportunity to discover the French way of living
- Enjoy a champagne aperitif in the living room
- Then, take a seat at the dining table, beautifully set up with porcelain plates and silverware.
- Enjoy a homemade 3-course dinner, paired with 3 wines from Geraldine’s cellar.
What you will learn:
- You will be introduced to the diversity of French wines and the art of wine tasting
- How to evaluate properly the quality of the wine and how to talk about it
- The dinner is very interactive with games such as blind tasting and recognition of aromas in black glasses
Depends on the number of participants in your group (private dinner only)
- 2 people min: 275 € / pers
- 3 people : 190 € / pers
- 4 to 6 people: 140 € / pers
- 7 to 10 people: 90 €/pers
- 3 course-meal
- 1 champagne + 3 wines
- Coffee, tea …
- Full-time bilingual guide
30% at the time of reservation, balance is due 1 week before the event
There will be a 30% fee incurred if a confirmed tour is cancelled more than 7 days before the actual tour date and a 50% fee if cancelled between 3 to 7 days. For cancellations made within 3 days, no refund will be provided.
We had a great champagne tasting at Geraldine’s apartment! It was one of the highlights of our trip. Geraldine was very generous, nice and knowledgeable. We enjoyed the champagne selection and the small bites served with the different champagnes. Everything was homemade! (the gougères, the salmon rillettes…). I definitely would recommend to anyone traveling through Paris to check out Wine Domini! Thank you Geraldine!.
Amanda and Steve, Los Angeles, March 2019
I’ve had the pleasure of attending 3 events with Geraldine: 2 wine-tasting/dinners and 1 day trip to Chablis. Each time, Geraldine made the event delicious,entertaining and very informative. I appreciated the casual and relaxed atmosphere while Geraldine made the wine-tasting…
Suzan, New-York, September 2019
Great wine & champagne experience! (from TripAdvisor)
Geraldine is most gracious and we enjoyed a relaxing evening with her. We sampled several classic French varieties of wines and champagnes in very Parisian bars. Geraldine does a fantastic job of choosing exceptional wines and champagnes from small growers and then blending useful education through review of a very smart presentation that caters to those with very little knowledge of wine yet still offering useful insights to more savvy enthusiasts! Well done!
John and Clara, Houston, June 2019