Friday, June 11
From 7:30pm to 10 pm
8 pers max + Wine expert
5 wines + dinner
Métro : Ranelagh
(Details will be sent upon reservation)
Spanish Wine tasting & Dinner
Did you know that Spain was the second largest producer of wine in the world, behind Italy and ahead of France and the United States?
Spain has a very rich and old history when it comes to the cultivation of wine grapes and the production of wine. All of the 17 autonomous regions of Spain produce wine. The variety of soils and weather from North to South is outstanding and native varieties such as Tempranillo, Albarino, Monastrell, Garnacha are the reason why Spanish wines are so unique in terms of flavors. They are distinctive in taste and match perfectly the local gastronomy.
Some of the most well-known wine regions of Spain are Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Cava, Rias Baixas, Jeréz.
Join us for our first wine&tasting dinner of the year! 5 wines paired with Spanish specialities. OLE!
The tasting in details:
- 5 wines + Dinner
- The tasting will take place in a private typical French apartment in the heart of the 16th arrondissement (métro: Ranelagh) and will finish at 10pm
- Learn how to taste wines properly- the 3 “s” rule: See, Smell, Sip” and the useful vocabulary to describe wine
- Learn how to read a Spanish wine label and understand the concept of terroir
- Appreciate the quality of the wine: Balance, complexity and length
- Have fun and learn at the same time! we love playing games during the tasting : recognition of aromas in black glasses, blind tasting and many other team games
- 8 pers max + wine expert (mesures COVID)
- Full-time wine expert: Geraldine
Géraldine has the WSET 3 and a degree of oenology from the University Jules Guyot in Burgundy
She was born in Champagne in a family of wine growers. Back in Paris in 2012, she started Wine Domini after 10 years in New York
She organizes informal, interactive, yet educational, wine classes in English in a typical French apartment in the heart of the 16th arrondissement.